Monday, March 9, 2009

March Bunco!

Hello to all you beautiful bunco gals! Are we ready to party on Thursday? So, I'm thinking chicken enchiladas for dinner? Any objections?



So, I am starting to get a complex about all the cancellations for bunco, I've had 4! :)



So far I have invited Cassie for Heather, Blythe for Lindsey, Carli for Tristin, and have an invite to my friend Ally for Andrea. I may need help for the sub for Tristin if Ally can't, so be thinking of options if needed :)

I also need two more tables and chairs, any volunteers?



Thanks and look forward to seeing you all!



Peace out.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry I can't come. I really hate missing it. I know you will all have fun without me, but know I wish I was there. Next month is at my house so maybe Megan, Lisa or Candice can collect the money for me. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got Shae and Cassie to bring tables, right?? Just know I've got a set if you need it! Oh, and I've got a friend or two that would probably come if you need another sub. Can't wait!! Do you need any help?? Want me to come entertain the kiddies for a while?

    ReplyDelete